If you have been injured on the job, Moellring & Ambler can represent you in your workers compensation claim. We offer a free initial consultation with you to discuss your case. If you are considering filing a claim, we need you to bring certain information with you to a first meeting with us. This information will help us understand your situation better and what might be required to submit in a workers compensation claim.
Please Bring The Following Items To Your Consultation
- The names and address of all the doctors, hospitals and clinics who have provided services to you.
- Any unpaid medical bills you have.
- The amount of money you earn per week. It is helpful to have pay stubs from the time of your injury.
- The time, date and place of your injury.
- The name and address of your employer.
- The name and address of your employer’s workers compensation carrier if you to know.
We take workers compensation cases on a contingency fee basis. We will tell you what your expenses will likely be and discuss the process of filing such a claim, how long the process may take, and answer any questions you might have. We only recover a fee if you receive benefits. Remember there are statute of limitations that restrict the time you have to file a claim so please discuss your situation with us as soon as you believe you deserve benefits.